ABOUT

MEETING LOVED-UP COUPLES + MAKING WEDDING FILMS MAKES MY HEART HAPPY.

Hi, I'm Bianca.

I focus on being a calming energy for my couples, as I believe that the best wedding films happen when couples are free to be themselves without too much instruction.

Heartly Films is my baby, and I put my heart and soul into each of my wedding films. I feel so blessed to do this job.

Can't wait to hear from you.

With love,

Bianca

I am a Melbourne-based wedding videographer with a natural approach to documenting love stories.

It wasn't until my own wedding five years ago that I realised how truly special weddings are. The loved-up vibe at weddings is my happy place.

My wedding videography style is relaxed and authentic. On the day, I am a fly on the wall, capturing all of the intimate and fleeting moments often missed.

MY WEDDING DAY / Photo by Motta Weddings

FAQ

01.

02.

What is a Highlights Film?

What is a Wedding Film?

The Wedding Film is a documentary-style film of your entire day with audio edited into one easy to watch film, including the pre-ceremony preparations, ceremony, photography time, entrances, cake-cutting, mingling, speeches and dancing.

Capturing all of the emotion throughout your day, the Highlights Film (3 to 5 minutes long) includes all of the important formalities plus the most intimate and raw moments often missed. My films are a true, natural and candid representation of the collection of memories that made your wedding perfect.

04.

03.

What is the booking process?

Do you film solo?

Get in touch and from there I will confirm availability for your date. A 30% deposit will secure your booking, after which, the date is booked and is all yours. I like to catch up with my couples a couple of months prior to the date to get to know you and discuss all of the finer details (hopefully in person or if not, over Zoom).

It will just be me filming your wedding with a two-camera set-up. My approach is to be very discrete on the day. The last thing I would want is to overwhelm you with a large film crew. If you feel you would benefit from an additional videographer, I can arrange this for you.

06.

05.

Do you record audio?

Do you use voice-overs in your films?

Yes. I use the latest RODE Wireless microphones to record your ceremony in full, speeches and any other special audio. You will receive all of your audio in all of my collections.

I prefer not to rely on voice-overs to tell the story of the day. If you have your heart set on voiceovers, I have many talented videographer friends I can recommend for you.

07.

08.

Who choses the background music?

I'm camera-shy, will that affect my wedding video?

After your wedding day, I usually have a pretty good idea of what will suit the feel of your day. Occasionally couples ask if they can choose their songs and you definitely can. I use the website MusicBed to license music. I usually send my couples a few choices. Click here to find your song.

My style of wedding videography is natural, authentic and candid. I like to let the day naturally unfold, so I won't ask you to do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable. I want you to enjoy your day, and be yourselves. Hopefully you will even forget that I'm there.

BOOKING PROCESS

01

03

02

Fill out the form.

We'll chat over coffee.

Lock it in.

If you like my style of wedding films, reach out and get in touch and fill out in the form on my Contact Page. From there, I will confirm pricing and availability for your wedding date.

Sometimes when you know you know. If you are happy to lock in your date without meeting face to face, that's absolutely fine. If you would feel more relaxed if we’re not strangers, let's schedule a coffee or Zoom chat. I would love to get to know you and hear more about your wedding plans!

When you are ready to lock it in, a 30% deposit will secure your booking, after which, the date is all yours. The remaining 70% is required 21 days prior to your wedding.

LET'S CHAT!

I'D LOVE TO CHAT ABOUT YOUR WEDDING OVER A COFFEE.

GET IN TOUCH